A More Equitable Economic Recovery with Xavier Briggs
Season: 1 Episode:39 | February 01, 2021
In this episode, we welcome Xavier Briggs, a nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Metropolitan Policy Program and Academy Fellow to discuss the challenges of integrating economic programs to promote recovery.
With Academy Fellow, Xavier Briggs, a nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Metropolitan Policy Program
- His varied approaches to public service
- The critical role of intergovernmental relations in our country's system
- The complexity of integrating healthcare and racial and social justice across major stovepipes
- Practical steps in the next stimulus bill that could give these best practices legislative legs
- Emphasizing underinvested areas in an economic recovery including different types of infrastructure, stormwater management, energy infrastructure, broadband, electric transportation
- Forming compromises during a time of political divide
- Areas of opportunity for the Biden Administration
Music Credits: Sea Breeze by Vlad Gluschenko | https://soundcloud.com/vgl9
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.c...
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License