COVID-19, Social Equity Considerations & Re-opening at the Local Level with Lee Feldman
Season: 1 Episode:6 | June 22, 2020
In this episode, we welcome Lee Feldman, City Manager of Gainesville, Florida, and Academy Fellow, to discuss COVID-19 social equity considerations and re-opening from the local perspective.
With guest Lee Feldman, City Manager of Gainesville, Florida and an Academy Fellow
- Unique governance challenges and opportunities for city governments.
- Identifying priorities for a 100-day plan. How the Gainesville government has adapted this plan to COVID-19?
- How Gainesville plans to reopen its community including addressing medical statistics, contact tracing and testing, guidance to businesses, public transit, and differentiating state and federal guidance
- How Gainesville is addressing poverty and other equity considerations both in their COVID response and more generally
- The current state of Gainesville and its plan for the next 100 days
Music Credits: Sea Breeze by Vlad Gluschenko | https://soundcloud.com/vgl9
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.c...
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
Relevant Content from the Academy