Connecting People to Meaningful Work After COVID-19 with Lisa Danzig
Season: 1 Episode:10 | July 13, 2020
In this episode, we welcome Lisa Danzig, Specialist Leader for Human Capital, Organizational Talent & Transformation at Deloitte Consulting LLP and Academy Fellow, to discuss connecting people to meaningful work after COVID-19.
With guest Lisa Danzig, Specialist Leader for Human Capital, Organizational Talent & Transformation at Deloitte Consulting LLP and an Academy Fellow
- The biggest challenges facing the federal, state, and local governments.
- Reimagining the world of work during the pandemic and moving forward including the national workforce development strategy and the availability of child care of K-12 schools in this process
- How she is advising businesses in an environment of high unemployment claims including the roles companies should take on regarding workforce transformation and training
- How the nature of government work is changing including the opportunity for a more remote workforce and how those who are restricted from teleworking can adapt in the COVID-19 environment
- The top concerns moving forward
Music Credits: Sea Breeze by Vlad Gluschenko | https://soundcloud.com/vgl9
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.c...
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
Relevant Content from the Academy