International and National Security During COVID-19 with Judge James Baker
Season: 1 Episode:11 | July 20, 2020
In this episode, we welcome Judge James Baker, Professor of Law and Director of the Institute for Security Policy and Law at the Syracuse University College of Law and Academy Fellow, to discuss the international and national security implications during COVID-19.
With guest Judge James Baker, Professor of Law and Director of the Institute for Security Policy and Law at the Syracuse University College of Law and an Academy Fellow
- The international security aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic including the implications for U.S.-China relations
- How the U.S. should navigate the international implications of the pandemic including how the U.S. should manage infections coming from other parts of the world.
- Implications from the pandemic for global supply chains and international institutions
- How the Syracuse Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs is preparing students to operate in this new global landscape
- Key issues public administrators need to consider as AI applications in government increase.
Music Credits: Sea Breeze by Vlad Gluschenko | https://soundcloud.com/vgl9
Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.c...
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License
Relevant Content from the Academy